Opening a food business is not all fun, it also means dealing with a confusing jungle of German bureaucracy and the abundance of laws that can take a lot of time and energy. In this consulting-session we lead you through everything you need to get accomplished when it comes to handling heaps of paperwork so your business starts smoothly from the beginning.
- review and feedback of your concept
- overview of legal and government authorities; where and when to apply
- consulting on which Legal Form to chose
- introduction to hygiene regulations
- getting connected to industry professionals such as tax advisor, lawyer, bank, important industry service provider and suppliers
Stefanie Rothenhöfer is the founder of the Food Entrepreneurs Club. Her goal is it to professionalize the young and thriving food scene. She studied Hospitality and Food Service Management and has many years experience in consulting business founders.