For many opening a restaurant is the biggest investment they make in their life. This is why developing a decent business case is one of the most important aspects of your future business. Together we’ll look at the financial aspect of your business, crunch your numbers and check the profitability of your concept to find out where you might need to adjust. This will not only give you an understanding of your own risk, but also help you when communicating with financiers, landlord, etc.
- review/calculating important key numbers
- review staff requirements, labor cost and terms of employment
- Consulting on location, key money and lease costs
- calculating total capital need (incl. start-up expenses, pre-opening and opening costs)
- designing an individual business case for you to take home
Mikael Andersen combines his passion for restaurants with solid business-skills. As a trained chef he spent many years in restaurants bevor returning to university where he passed his Master degree in finance at WHU. His experience ranges from dish-washing in different kitchens to strategic management consulting for Vapiano, Foodora and various small food businesses.